Social Tech Group Message Board › Social Tech Group update - The Bletchley Trip is on 16th Sept!

Social Tech Group update - The Bletchley Trip is on 16th Sept!

Ant P.
user 11261413
Group Organizer
Reading, GB
Hi All,
I just wanted to give you all an update on events from Social Tech Group.
Recently I've been working closely with the British Computer Society to offer another trip to Bletchley Park. With the Olympics, lack of coach drivers and budget, we've unfortunately had to move the date a couple of times, but now have a definite date in place - Sunday 16th September!!
We'll be catching a coach from Reading station around 9am, travelling to Oxford to pick up a couple of people and arrive at Bletchley Park around 11am. We do have a tour of the National Computing Museum booked, as well as tea and coffee on our arrival. Our coach home via Oxford will depart around 3/4pm - and this will all cost the sum of only £16, so we thank the BCS for assisting with these costs.  Can those already booked on the event please ensure you can attend the new date of the 16th Sept and send me the £16 on paypal please...thank you kindly.
Of course our usual monthly meetup in the Copa Bar will still go ahead every 2nd Tuesday of the month, and I'm hoping to start adding some more events from the BCS once they firm up their event schedule - I'll keep you all posted.
Here's to a sunny and warm Olympics, and look forward to seeing you all at our monthly event or Bletchley trip.
Many thanks,
STG Organiser