We will be returning to our 3:00 PM time.
At 3:00 until 3:30 we will have our warm up discussion on:
How would you change the United States Constitution?
You may want to read the Constitution before coming to prepare yourself for this discussion.
At 3:30 we will have a fast break for some food to bring back to the table
We will return to select our question of the month. So bring a question to add to the list.
Some possible questions are:
- Should we feel sorry for somebody that has to take an 8,000 to 10,000 a month pay cut?
- Is Communism inherently bad; is Capitalism inherently good? Why?
- Why are we here?
- What is sanity?
- Is democracy still an experiment?
- How does a federal system interfere with a local system?
- What is the problem with getting to the truth?
- How do/should we use morality?
- Why do we like music?
- What is justice?
In the month of August we will be giving out a free book by Dr. Norman Wise entitled "Succeeding at Life".
Hope you will join us for a time of lively and open discussion