addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fort Lauderdale Socrates Cafe Meetup Group Message Board Past Message Board › Why does one religion have to be right?

Why does one religion have to be right?

A former member
Post #: 8
By birth I belong to Russian Orthodox Church so I am a Christian, but these days books often become obsolete even before they are written. Seeing that even Christianity has as many versions as it does I can't help by question our core understanding of different religions. Why can't we accept that Universe is too beautiful of a creation to have occurred by chance and we are too complex to have no higher purpose? Why does it matter so much how we choose to find our individual purpose in life?