addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Socrates Café Dublin Message Board › A couple of things to say about October's Socrates Cafe

A couple of things to say about October's Socrates Cafe

Paul
user 6639328
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Hi everybody,

Hope you are enjoying the last rays of the summer of 2011... We really deserve this I feel...

So we are meeting again next Tuesday in the Exchange in Temple Bar.

Just a couple of things worthy of a mention.

1. We have people sitting on the waiting list. So if you are currently RSVPed YES and do not plan to attend next Tuesday, I'm sure those on the waiting list would appreciate you freeing up a slot so that they can attend. Meetup is a clever little tool, so as soon as you change your RSVP to "N0", someone on the waiting list will automatically be invited along.

2. Last month, we had a guest who couldn't find the Exchange. And the reason was that we discovered that the map showing the location of Exchange Dublin on Meetup is incorrect. So I would ask you to ignore the map on Meetup and instead go in search of the Paramount Hotel. Exchange Dublin is located opposite the entrance (corner building on Essex street west) - A stones throw from the Turks Head and the Czech Inn.

Think thats it. See you all next Tuesday,

Regards,

Paul & Roy