Socrates Cafe Tokyo Meetup Group Message Board › Alternate group for August 2013 meetup

Alternate group for August 2013 meetup

Mike
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 2
Dear all,

Martin and Tyson have volunteered to coordinate a second meetup for those that are still on this month's waiting list. The time will be the same as the regular meetup (3:00pm Sunday), but the place will be a different, to-be-determined location in Shibuya. Afterward we'll all get together at Failte as usual.

If you're interested in joining, please post here so that we can get a rough count of how many may attend. And if you have any suggestions for location, please feel free to let us know.

Note that signing up here has no impact on the main meetup - you can keep your place on the waiting list, and if there are enough cancellations to add you to the "Yes" list, you're welcome to join the usual group at Gonpachi.

Hopefully this will allow us to accommodate everyone that wants to participate. Thanks to Martin and Tyson for helping with this, and see you on Sunday!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thank you. As this is a first time for me to join, I am a little nervous to find the place but I want to attend this meeting.
Lee Xian J.
user 107200942
Tokyo, JP
If you're interested in joining, please post here so that we can get a rough count of how many may attend.
I'm interested!
Jeremy B.
user 107707102
Tokyo, JP
Hello there, thanks to the people organising the alternate meet up; I would surely love to attend.
Tyson
kohalaboy
Yokohama, JP
There is a good chance, my name might be bumped up to the main event, so I will list myself as not attending and rejoin the waiting list. Martin and myself will definitely be attending the other group. Is there anyone else in the waiting list who would like to commit to the alternative event?

Let's go to the Hobgoblin, so we can be flexible on the amount of attendees. How about we meet at Hachiko, in front of the bus at 2:50 for those who do not know the location of the Hobgoblin (I have a rough idea of where it is).
Dan W.
user 5609974
Tokyo, JP
Post #: 3
Yes, I would like to attend the alternate group.
Martin
user 26003352
London, GB
List of Attendees:
michiko honda
Lee Xian Jie
Jeremy Boo
Dan Wolf
Tyson
Martin
Martin
user 26003352
London, GB
Post #: 2
Thank you. As this is a first time for me to join, I am a little nervous to find the place but I want to attend this meeting.
No worries Michiko - please meet us at Shibuya Station and we will all go to venue together!