addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Socrates Cafe Tokyo Meetup Group Message Board › Poetry reading, Sunday Oct. 3

Poetry reading, Sunday Oct. 3

streetsmart
user 4120938
Kawasaki, JP
Post #: 1
Next Sunday, I'll read poetry at What the Dickens (located at Ebisu) (http://www.whatthedic...­) as below: Sorry I can't tell you the approximate time I'll read, but like to start when venue has certain numbers
of audience, probably after 5:45ish or so...
Please drop by if you have time. Admission free and vegetarian meals are available.

Open Mic Poetry and Other performances, Sunday Oc 3 at What the Dickens in Ebisu. Everyone has a poem, everyone has their own song. Come and read or just listen in. 5:30 - 7:30 Music after.

Thanx,

streetsmart