I won't be available Oct 15th

From: Paul M.
Sent on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:44 PM
Hey guys - I'm sorry I didn't get this out sooner.

I can't make it on the 15th.

We have three options:
1. Someone else (Dave?) runs the meeting for me
2. We reschedule for the 16th
3. We postpone until next month

Also I'm not sure the Capital Beer Garden is open in October. We had discussed other venues briefly at the last meeting, including some places with food.

If I had my way I'd reschedule for the 16th at 6pm at the Great Dane Brewery at Hilldale. But I'm not a dictator so I'd like some input before I change the meetup.

Anyone?

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy