addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Possible co-working space on west-side/Middleton

Possible co-working space on west-side/Middleton

emmanuel b.
user 10069957
Madison, WI
Post #: 8
Hi Guys,
I'm working towards the possibility of a horizon co-working space in Middleton and will like to gauge the interest of the community. I'm already a member of the one downtown and interested in another on the westside. I have been in contact with TWall and they are very interested in the idea. I went to see a great and promising space at 8401 Greenway Boulevard, Middleton, WI (Wisconsin Trade Center) this morning. If anyone is interested or know others who might, please send me an email at emmanuelbuah at gmail dot com . The idea is to work with the guys involved in Horizon downtown to create a westside branch. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 11
Capital Newspapers on Fish Hatchery has expressed interest in hosting a co-working space, as well.

They'd like to meet with interested parties to determine how best to move forward. I'd be happy to facilitate a chat.
emmanuel b.
user 10069957
Madison, WI
Post #: 11
Great. Can you shoot me an email at emmanuelbuah at gmail dot com or emmanuelbuah at queworks dot com to get the discussion going. I will be meeting with the guys at horizon downtown this week to move the agenda along. Would be great to talk to the guys at Capital Newspaper to see where their interest lies. Thanks for the response.
A former member
Post #: 5
I'd love to have a space over on the west-side. I live on the border of Madison and Middleton, and travelling downtown/east-side kind of negates the point of working remotely :P It'd be nice to have something closer. Are there any ideas on costs?
emmanuel b.
user 10069957
Madison, WI
Post #: 12
We are still working out the details. The more people we have, the lower the cost so its great to see people interested. Shot me an email at emmanuelbuah at gmail dot com or emmanuelbuah at queworks dot com for more info. I will be scheduling a trip with other interested folks to see the space sometime next week and can send you a meeting invite when its decided.
Side note: The building also comes with a great gym for those who like to work out before, during or after work.
A former member
Post #: 13
What are we looking at for cost?

I'm working on a deal with Capital Newspapers for folks who are more southwest and would like to give them a sense of the competition.