addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Custom software development using new technologies

Custom software development using new technologies

Amy F.
AmyFallucca
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hey all!

We're looking for software engineers to join our top-notch Madison team. Centare specializes in custom application development and agile coaching/training.

We have several openings for developers who are passionate about technology and software craftsmanship. Most projects are completed from our office on the east side and use .Net technologies-- ASP.NET MVC, C#. These are full-time, salaried openings and we are a privately-held, family owned company with about 100 employees across Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago- no travel.

Contact me if you're interested or know someone who would be a good fit! We offer a $500 referral bonus for anyone who is hired. I can be reached at amy.fallucca@centare.com or 262.432.7296.

More information on Centare can be found at www.centare.com/careers.

Thanks and happy coding!

Amy
Paul M.
stele
Group Organizer
Middleton, WI
Post #: 29
Amy - we have a *lot* of .Net devs who come to the monthly meetup. Send some people down to join us at our next meetup!
G. Ken K.
user 72577852
Beaver Dam, WI
Amy, Hi! I have a exciting project that I have just started. It is for the VHA (Veteran's Health Administration). I am reaching out knowing that I need resources.
Rahul V.
websoftware
Santa Clara, CA
Hi, All

Web Software Outsourcing is a leading offshore web software development company in India. We are proud to announce the continuation of software development services in field of outsource software development. We specialize in the development of custom software applications. We have highly skilled and experienced software developers and been offering software development services for close to a decade, one of the earliest starters. Our expert software developers give you complete solutions for your software development projects at a very affordable rate. If you would like to send us your software development projects.
Please contact us at:
KevinShine
user 112270472
Noida, IN
Hey all,

I found this custom software development company. It might be helpful for you.

Ajoft Technologies is an custom software development and product development company specializes in developing scalable software applications, business softwares and automation softwares. This company primarily develop applications which automates everyday workflow of a company or organization.
This organization is responsible for creating list of applications which include Cloud softwares, ERP, CRM, job portals, real estate portals, auto-cad applications, large scale eCommerce applications, Business Management Systems and SAAS, IAAS and business products development.
For more info, visit: http://www.ajoft.com/­
SM T.
user 117155602
Madison, WI
We are a Custom Application & Web Application Development Company.

Feel free to Contact: sales(at)smtechnologies(dot)co(dot)in