Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Development Jobs in Madison
I have a couple of great .Net development opportunities available at this time.
One is a direct hire for a Lead App Developer, it's an architect level position. We're looking for experience with ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, TFS, and SQL Server. Will pay up to 115K.
The second is a direct hire or contract for hire position (whichever you prefer) on the west side of Madison. Can be someone with 1-20 years of experience with skills in the following:
• Proficiency in VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, and Silverlight.
• .Net development experience using VS 2010 or VS 2012.
• Proficiency in developing windows and web applications and services.
• Proficiency in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server and Oracle)
• Understanding of object oriented design and development.
• Familiarity and experience with ESRI ArcGIS Server, Desktop products, and development environments.
• Knowledge of the SDLC.
• Understanding of the QC process, procedures, and documents.
• Availability to consult, assist and/or perform after-hours software rollouts as needed.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in these opportunities please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 608-729-1291. We give $1000 for successful referrals.