align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Development Jobs in Madison

Development Jobs in Madison

David B.
user 81756352
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
I have a couple of great .Net development opportunities available at this time.

One is a direct hire for a Lead App Developer, it's an architect level position. We're looking for experience with ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, TFS, and SQL Server. Will pay up to 115K.

The second is a direct hire or contract for hire position (whichever you prefer) on the west side of Madison. Can be someone with 1-20 years of experience with skills in the following:

• Proficiency in VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, and Silverlight.
• .Net development experience using VS 2010 or VS 2012.
• Proficiency in developing windows and web applications and services.
• Proficiency in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server and Oracle)
• Understanding of object oriented design and development.
• Familiarity and experience with ESRI ArcGIS Server, Desktop products, and development environments.
• Knowledge of the SDLC.
• Understanding of the QC process, procedures, and documents.
• Availability to consult, assist and/or perform after-hours software rollouts as needed.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in these opportunities please contact me at david@smart-solutions.com or call me at 608-729-1291. We give $1000 for successful referrals.

Thanks,

Dave Becker