Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › West Side - Senior Level UI/UX Web Dev Contract Position Available

West Side - Senior Level UI/UX Web Dev Contract Position Available

Allison J.
Madison, WI
Post #: 5
I have an open contract position for 3 months with a company on Madison's West Side. The company is looking for a web developer with UI/UX expertise redesign the current website for usability and upgrade JSF 1.2 to a more current version. There will be a lot of leeway for the consultant to pick upgraded tools/technology to complete this task. The client is also hoping to transition some images to CSS and HTML5, but that along with user testing could be taken on by another individual(s). The most important part of this role is going to be the usability upgrade.

Anticipated duration: 3 Months (extensions possible)
Rates are negotiable based on level of experience, but will be paid on hourly either W2 or Corp to Corp and on a time/materials basis (no expenses)

I will want to discuss the position with you prior to submitting your resume, so feel free to call even if you aren't sure and just want to get more information. No pressure. My number is (608) 203-7475. Or you are welcome to email me at