align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking CTO for SaaS start-up

Seeking CTO for SaaS start-up

Monika
user 120844642
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
As part of my consulting practice, I have developed a new SaaS product that allows marketers to easily create small innovation communities to collaborate with their current and prospective customers. I have been outsourcing the development to date (Java/CSS) and am looking to have a CTO onboard before our launch this June. Please email me at monika@digsite.com if you would be interested in more details.