align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Madison Area Software Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Amazon.com SDE Hiring Event: March 12-14, 2014

Amazon.com SDE Hiring Event: March 12-14, 2014

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all,

My name is Cara Gillespie and I’m a Technical Recruiter with Amazon.com.

We are holding an “INVITATION ONLY” recruiting event in the greater Kenosha, WI area for a few of our teams (please see below).

If interested, please email me your resume at carag@amazon.com

Please answer the following in your email:
• Are you available to interview in Kenosha, WI between March 12th-14th? The exact interview date is TBD, but will only require up to 4 hours of your time.
• Are you open to relocate to Seattle? Amazon has a comprehensive relocation package to help with the expenses.
• Do you code more than 75% of your day?
• Is the scope of the coding you do object oriented or .net?

List of positions that we are currently recruiting for:

-Mobile Developer: Mobile Advertising
-Software Engineers: Advertising Platform
-Software Engineers: Kindle Advertising
-Software Engineers: Display Advertising
-Software Engineers: Product Advertising
-Technical Program Manager: Multiple teams
-SW Engineer in Test (SDET): multiple teams
-Quality Assurance Engineer: multiple teams

We value your referrals, please don’t hesitate to share my information with any of your friends/colleagues who may be interested.

Thanks,
Cara