Announcing the Annual TISQA Dinner - January 21, 2010
This is free to *PAID* members: Members that paid to attend the 2009 TISQA Conference in February – or – paid the $35 annual fee.
If you are not a member or did not attend the conference, you may still attend for only $10.00
Date: January 21, 2010
Time: Registration begins at 6:00 pm
Dinner to start shortly after 6:30 pm
Location: Courtyard Marriott – RDU
2001 Hospitality Court
Morrisville, NC 27560
Topic: Talk so People Trust You
Speaker: Becky Sansbury
Registration: You must register to attend
Talk So People Trust You
Does your communication style build trust and strengthen the credibility of your
message? Basic communication skills can quickly develop into trust-worthy
communication skills when you learn:
• How to reduce your fear of public speaking. People are more likely to trust a relaxed speaker.
• How to establish connections with the listener.
• How to organize your thoughts so they are logical to the listener.
• How to use real life examples to create interest and strengthen credibility.
• How to use non-verbal communication to build trust.
• How to craft a response-focused conclusion.
You have important ideas to share. This interactive presentation will give you some hot tips and cool exercises to help your message be trusted…and remembered.
Becky Sansbury, the president of Real Life Communication, empowers clients with reality-based trust and communication resources. Combining hands-on experience from fourteen years as a hospice chaplain with cutting-edge research, Becky knows how to build trust under fire…and help others to do the same.
As a certified facilitator for the simulation of Stephen M.R. Covey’s The Speed of Trust®, Becky offers clients a unique way to increase productivity, enhance dynamic teams, and deliver a compelling message by developing smart trust™.