TISQA Message Board › Matrix Resources position: a Mid-Level QA Analyst with Infrastructure projec
Our Raleigh client has an immediate 6 month contract requirement for a Mid-Level QA Analyst with Infrastructure project testing experience.
They have undertaken an Active Directory 2003-2008 (2012 possible too) upgrade, and need a solid QA Analyst to jump right in. You will also perform Quality Analyst functions on Information Security infrastructure projects. Duties include general systems analysis, determining test requirements, defining test cases, entering test cases and related information into Quality Center, conduct meetings, author technical documents, automate test cases where possible using QTP, document results, execute tests, create and track defects. You will also assist in developing test strategies.
Required and Desired Skills List:
* 3-5 years QA experience in a large enterprise
* 2+ years Infrastructure testing experience
* Test case analysis, design and documentation experience
* Defect Management
* Meeting Facilitation
* Overall familiarity with Enterprise Information Security
Preferred Skills List:
* Active Directory upgrade experience. 2003-2008, or 2008-2012 upgrade experience a plus.
* Quality Center experience. If you don't have the experience, you will learn it!
* QTP experience
* Financial Industry experience a plus
This is an appealing opportunity for a team player. Come join an award winning company, where you can make a great contribution! As a new associate in this role you can become part of an impressive organization listed as a Forbes Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America.
If this sounds like you, please contact me at Mike.Brittain@matrixres.com or 919-653-1503