TISQA Message Board › Innovative QA software (Profiling)

Innovative QA software (Profiling)

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi all,
Please find below the message from an innovative software company (www.nerati.com), whose founder requested me to post this message. I got my hands-on on the software and I believe it to be helpful to QA teams moving towards continuous integration and TDD (test driven development) among other benefits. If the below interests you, I will be glad to put you in touch with the founders. I am a beta user and would highly encourage everyone to try it out. Let me know if anyone is interested or you can directly go on the website to sign up !! Attached is the product data sheet.

"A new software company (based in San Francisco) focused on providing analytics to help QA teams move faster and make better informed decisions. We're kicking off a free beta program for our first products and would welcome participation.

Specifically, we're seeking to work with teams testing Java web applications running on any of the popular JavaEE app servers. We've built an analytics solution that instruments QA servers to provide insight into both your applications and your test suites - in ways that are accessible to the entire QA team and best support the needs of testers. Our target customers are QA managers and QA leads who care about planning and optimizing functional testing - all forms of functional testing: manual and automated, regression and integration and exploratory. I've also attached a high-level product description of one of our first products.