SOMETHING IS OUT THERE - NY UFO MEETUP GROUP Message Board NY UFO Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Mass UFO sighting over Chelsea from October 13 2010

Mass UFO sighting over Chelsea from October 13 2010

FooFighter
user 14557382
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi All-
I was a witness to the UFO sighting back in 2010 in Chelsea, NYC. I was able to video one of the objects.
After 2 years of trying to find out what it was, I sent the video to the well known ufologist Bruce Maccabee
and this is what he wrote back to me

Thanks for sending. I don't know what you saw but the video image
looks as if it might have been a triangle object with either a bright light
or a sun glint from one corner....and an occasional, weaker, glint on another corner.

Hope you all find intrest in his answer, see you at the next meeting
Apulia
Apulia
New York, NY
Post #: 106
Hi All-
I was a witness to the UFO sighting back in 2010 in Chelsea, NYC. I was able to video one of the objects.
After 2 years of trying to find out what it was, I sent the video to the well known ufologist Bruce Maccabee
and this is what he wrote back to me......

I live in Chelsea right in the middle of where this took place. I have yet to meet anyone who saw this, even though I have asked many of my neighbors. Would you love to meet you and see your video sometime.

Regards,

Apulia
FooFighter
user 14557382
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi All-
and this is what he wrote back to me......

I live in Chelsea right in the middle of where this took place. I have yet to meet anyone who saw this, even though I have asked many of my neighbors. Would you love to meet you and see your video sometime.

Regards,

Apulia
Hi. Would be happy to show you the video let me know when and were is good to meet
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, I was coming from the dentist and stopped to see what people were looking at 9th and 23rd. I saw the objects. It as a mind expanding experience. To be standing with so many on the street watching the same thing. However the media did respond later that night and the next day to the sighting saying they were balloons accidently released from a party. I could have been. When I got home we went to the roof. We live in midtown Manhattan, and could still see a few going over head. Why I think this event is/was important, is because after spending more time and in a hyper state of acceptance, I did see something that was nothing I could reason away. I went on Physicsforums and asked a mentor if my story would be allowed and it posted with many responses and other similar type sightings from different places in the world. It might still be on the archives of PF. It would be dated around the same time as the Chelsea event. The poster name was Lacy.