addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Charlie C.
user 55200892
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 1
Hey everyone i'm Charlie, I'm pretty new to the website but have been shooting for quite a bit as a hobby. I'd like to start getting more involved and maybe get to some events. I love photography but I need inspiration or something to shoot. I'm look forward to meeting some of you and learning a lot. Most of my shooting is done by my Nikon D3100 DSLR or my iPhone 4s. I also have a go pro 1 that i do some video work with.

Anyway, hello to all!