South Jersey Photography Group Message Board South Jersey Photography Group Discussion Forum › Lighting Workshop at the PPAC

Lighting Workshop at the PPAC

Shawn C.
ShawnColborn
Collingswood, NJ
Post #: 15
Here is a message from Dale. He will be teaching a lighting workshop at the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center (PPAC).

"Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a few lighting classes coming up at PPAC.

Two are single-meeting, three-hour workshops. We'll touch upon basic rules of light and several different types of lighting. Because of the time constraint, the workshop will mainly be lecture with some hands-on using studio lights.

The dates are: Monday, January 20th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm, and Saturday, February 15th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm.

The other is a five week class where we'll focus on a different type of lighting in each of the five meetings. There will be lecture and hands-on for each, time to work in class, and homework when applicable. Obviously, this will be more in-depth than the workshop. The dates for this one are: Thursdays, February 20th - March 20th, 10:00am - 1:00pm.

If you're interested in gaining more control over your lighting, check out the full class descriptions on PPAC's website: www.philaphotoarts.org

Needless to say, they have tons of other classes available, so feel free to peruse the site for other interesting classes!

And email me if you have any questions.

Take care, and see you all tomorrow!
Dale"

Cheer,
Shawn