Our Guest Speaker in September will be Social Media Strategist Lee Lonitz!
Smartphones and tablets are everywhere today! Did you know that over 110 million Americans own a smart phone and almost 70% of users routinely use their mobile devices to find a business and make a purchase?
So what does this mean for your business? If you want to have the competitive edge that brings you more customers, clients and sales you need to be thinking mobile NOW. Join us on September 14 for an exciting talk by Lee Lonitz, CEO of Design ForSite, on popular
ways consumers are using their mobile devices today to access the Web.
Lee Lonitz is a social media coach & strategist, owner and CEO of Design ForSite, and an avid mobile web user. Noted for his energy and humor, Lee is a popularly sought speaker and has given many talks, seminars and workshops around the Bay Area on social media topics including Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. With a passion for the Web, Lee has been helping business owners with their Web and social media needs for over 15 years.
What You Will Learn:
• Learn the latest on social media check-ins, QR codes, mobile apps, and more.
• Instantly usable tips to create visibility and reach more customers using the mobile web.
• Popular ways YOUR customers are using their mobile devices today to access the Web.
• Why and how to make your website mobile friendly.
• To app or not to app for your business.
Q & A will follow. Networking & Coaching time provided.