addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southbay Cruisers Community Bicycle Group Message Board › Tony is Running for Congress - District 43!!!!!!!!!

Tony is Running for Congress - District 43!!!!!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 47
I'd like to introduce myself. I am running for congress. I agree 100% with the Occupy Movement. I want to END THE FED. I want to END THE WARS. I want to champion the cause of liberty. I want to end the war on drugs. I want to break the Fascism. I want to install banks like the Bank of North Dakota, throughout California, throughout the USA. I want to propose legislation to allow people to declare bankruptcy out of student loans. We have to fight the newest form of slavery - called student loans. We have identified the problems. We must now do something about them. That is why I am running for congress.

To proceed, I am asking for YOUR help. I need 3,060 signatures of registered voters, in the 43rd District. The deadline is Feb 15th. El Camino College happens to sit right in the middle of the 43rd District. My name is MARCO ANTONIO LEAL "...Tony". Call me at (310)923-4001 if you're are willing an able to help with signature and campaign contribution gathering. We have a tough fight ahead of us and it's time we kicked the status quo legislators OUT; and, put our own Occupy Candidates IN.