PikaVu and I are co-hosting this Dominion playdate.
1. Don’t feed the dogs nor pet or play with them if you’re eating.
2. Hosting is expensive so if you damage anything or lose any gaming equipment it is considered proper etiquette to pay to repair/replace such.
3. A dish and/or beverages is expected from every person attending, including each +1. An alternative to bringing food and/or beverages, is to contribute $10 to the host to offset the expense of hosting.
4. Bags of chips should be the absolute last resort when it comes to choosing what to bring! Only bring them if you really, really want to eat them. If you're going to bring chips, bring dip or salsa that goes along with the chips to make them more edible.
5. Don't bring food that you yourself aren't going to eat.
6. Avoid ice cream and other things that need to be kept frozen or heated.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!
When you RSVP, please comment what you will bring so we don't get too many duplicate items. I'll provide hot/cold water, hot tea, and hot chocolate.