Southbay Friends: Boardgames & More Message Board › Tonight (11/4/10) is probably Heather's last Thursday night at Carrow's

Tonight (11/4/10) is probably Heather's last Thursday night at Carrow's

A former member
Post #: 1
To everyone who games at Carrows: Please come say goodbye to Heather and thank her for being such a wonderful hostess/manager/waitress. As I understand it she is leaving to have vital surgery. It's a little unclear whether she will ever come back and work at Carrows, but for now she has given notice.

I apologize deeply for not getting this news out sooner. But anyway, I will bring a flower arrangement from all of us, and a card for everyone to sign. I hope you'll try to come tonight to give her your own thanks and best wishes.

If you can't make it tonight but do want see Heather before she leaves, it is my understanding that she will be working Monday evening Nov 8.

Sorry if this duplicates with the Yahoo group. I wasn't sure how many people were only in the Meetup group and not the Yahoo group, so I figured I'd better notify both groups.

-Laura