addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South BayGeo Meetup Message Board › Google Ocean GIS Internship?

Google Ocean GIS Internship?

A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone on this discussion list involved with Google Ocean? I'm looking for an appropriate internship to complete my GIS Analyst Certification through Foothill College. My background is in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, so a marine application of GIS would let me use both sets of skills. The internship is for the Spring quarter, April-June, at least six hours per week and 72 hours total. I understand that Google is a regular host for Foothill GIS interns, but I'm particularly interested in any projects in Google Ocean to which I could best contribute. Thanks for any help!

Geoff Wilkie
http://www.linkedin.c...­