addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Italian Greyhounds of the South Bay Message Board › Baby-sitting Co-op

Baby-sitting Co-op

Jonathan L.
entreprenewer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 2
Hugo & Emily made an excellent suggestion at our last meetup. They said that we should all post our information if we are available to baby-sit for weekends etc. Who better to trust with your pups than a fellow iggy lover?

So, here's the format I propose:

• Your Name
  • Your Phone #
  • Your Email
  • Your IG(s) names, genders, ages, and temperaments
  • Your living arrangements & accommodations for the dogs
  • Do you have kids in the house?
  • Your work schedule (i.e. how long the dogs will be home alone)
  • Other notes / Info you want to share

Hope this will help!
Jonathan L.
entreprenewer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 3
So, to lead by example (please use the "list" function in the editor for neatness)

• Jonathan Levi
  • jlevi.esquire @ gmail.com
  • Turbo - Age 2 - 12lbs - Rambunctious/Playful but very friendly and good-spirited
  • Town home in Santa Clara. Carpeted stairs, but hard wood floors downstairs. Have a decent sized crate that can fit 2 dogs comfortably. Turbo sleeps in my bed of course though
  • No kids
  • I take Turbo to work every day, he sleeps in my office (with a doggie run) or on my lap
  • I work 9-5 M-F, and Turbo is home a few hours on select nights when I go out

Emily H.
Emily_Hugo
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Hugo Lamarche and Emily Hill
emily . louise . hill @ gmail . com

*Hugo works full time and I am a full-time student. As a result, I am the one who is home most of the day. I am in my teaching placement from 8am - 12N Monday - Thursday, but I'm home thereafter.

*We have two girls - Tess and Lita. They are playful, spirited girls, but they are extremely good-natured and welcoming to any 4-legged newcomers they meet.

*We live in a townhouse in San Jose. We have carpeted floors throughout except in the kitchen. We can easily accommodate up to 2 dogs in our place for anyone who might be interested in having us watch their pups.

*We would be thrilled to swap dog-sitting services with our fellow Iggy-lovers. It sure beats boarding and the peace of mind knowing that the dogs are riding out the time in a loving home is priceless.

*We are available almost any time to dog-sit.

*We are currently looking for someone who would be willing to sit for us over the Thanksgiving week, 2010.

:-)