addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Southeast Ukers Message Board › Ukuleles For Sale

Ukuleles For Sale

Joey G.
joeygibson
Grayson, GA
Post #: 2
I've got four ukuleles that I want to sell, so I thought I would let my SEUker friends know about them before I list them on ebay. The list of what I have is here https://gist.github.c...­ If you're local to Atlanta and want one, we can meet to exchange it, or I can bring it to the Wai on Sunday. If you're from outside the area, you would need to pay for shipping.