Hello Beer Lovers.
Anyone fancy joining me for International Pub Crawl? I’ve selected pubs which each one represents different country.
We’ll start at 5:00pm because we have 7 pubs to visit ;) I think 45min at each stop should be enough. First pub will be our meeting place.
All details you can find below.
Pub no. 1 (Dutch)
De Hems Dutch Cafe Bar
11 Macclesfield Street,
We will leave De Hems Dutch Cafe Bar at 5:45pm.
Getting to second pub: About 10min walk.
Pub no. 2 (Scandinavian bar)
25 Newman Street,
We will leave NORDIC at 6:40pm.
Getting to third pub: About 15min walk.
Pub no. 3 (Belgian)
Lowlander Grand Cafe
36 Drury Lane,
We will leave Lowlander Grand Cafe at 7:40pm.
Getting to fourth pub: About 10min walk.
Pub no. 4 (German)
46 Essex Street
We will leave Bierschenke at 8:35pm.
Getting to fifth pub: About 10min walk.
Pub no. 5 (Canadian)
41 Maiden Lane,
We will leave Maple Leaf at 9:30pm.
Getting to sixth pub: Very short walk.
Pub no. 6 (Australian)
Walkabout Covent Garden
11 Henrietta Street &
33 Maiden Lane
We will leave Walkabout Covent Garden at 10:45pm.
Getting to seventh pub: Very short walk.
Pub no. 7 (Irish)
The Porterhouse Covent Garden
21-22 Maiden Lane,
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1. Please copy/print the list of pubs, handy if you are coming later, feel free to come/go as you please.
2. Please don’t call me for directions (all addresses are above), take the time to find out how to get there and how to get home.
3. Please call me to find which pub we are in (if you are coming later), my number is 07749601204.
4. Feel free to have a non-alcoholic drink or a half a beer or nothing at all!
5. People from Kingston and Richmond Social Group and Terrific Times will join us aswell.
6. Please Drink Responsibly ;)
If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact me.