Re: [spades-226] new poll open for 2nd day to play a month

From: Cathy S
Sent on: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:21 PM
make sure and vote for your non-Sunday day of choice!

--- Margee <[address removed]> wrote:

> I am so glad they are doing another day. Sunday's
> are just too hard
> for me to attend and I would love to play! :)
> 
> 
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Cathy S
> <[address removed]> wrote:
> > Todd enjoyed organizing so much on Sunday (!), he
> has offered to organize a
> > 2nd play-date each month. What day of the week do
> you want to play? Vote in
> > the new poll just opened at:
> >
> > The Dallas Spades Meetup Group
> >
> > click on POLLS on left side of page
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be sent to everyone on
> > this mailing list ([address removed])
> > This message was sent by Cathy S
> ([address removed]) from The Dallas
> > Spades Meetup Group.
> > To learn more about Cathy S, visit his/her member
> profile
> > To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click here
> >
> > Meetup Support: [address removed]
> > 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What
> matters is the part
> we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
> - Sirius Black
> Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
> Author: J. K. Rowling
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> http://spades.mee...­
> This message was sent by Margee ([address removed])
> from The Dallas Spades Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Margee, visit his/her member
> profile:
> http://spades.mee...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click here:
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
> 
> 



      

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy