add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Christmas Party Booked!!!

Christmas Party Booked!!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Palatine, IL
Hey guys,
The cards Christmas party is booked for Dec 16th @ Nellies!! I need to know as soon as you can if you are going to attend so I can plan food, etc... I also need to know if you are going to participate in the white elephant gift exchange, so when you RSVP please let me know about the gift exchange too!
Please note even though this is a Spade's night, I am open to playing Euchre too, since all are invited!
OH....and Robert B is now asst. if you can't reach me, please feel free to reach out to him!!
Thanks guys,
Amy V.
A former member
Post #: 1
Roger and I will plan to be there.