Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Christmas Party Dec 16th!!

Christmas Party Dec 16th!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Palatine, IL
Hi everyone,  I desperately need you guys to go to the meet up site and RSVP for the Christmas party! As of right now there are only 10 people RSVP'd for the 16th and I know more of you have told me you were going to be there! I know several of you have emailed me and said you are going but I really need you to RSVP via the meet up website, so if you haven't done that, please do so as soon as you can, so I can get a count for the party! Even if you have already emailed me and told me, I need you to go to the meet up site and look for your name on the 16th, if you don't see your name PLEASE go and RSVP now!! THANK YOU!!!
And since several of you have asked, I wanted to give you some details of what I was thinking about regarding the White Elephant Gift exchange. I do NOT want anyone to buy anything...the gift should be something you already have that you don't want any could be something you were going to give away...or a gag gift....just any house hold item you no longer want any more...just wrap it up and bring it to the party. If you are participating you will be given a number when you drop off the gift then when your number is called you can either pick a gift or steal a gift that has already been given!

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks, Amy V.