addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Christmas Party Tonight!!

Christmas Party Tonight!!

Amy V
user 69042752
Lake Zurich, IL
Hello everyone,
Well tonight is the night for our Christmas party, thank you, thank you, thank you to all of those who have sent in their RSVP...and I'm trying to get a final head count so I can order food when I get to Nellies if you haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so by 3 pm today!

Thanks everyone and Merry, Merry Christmas!!!
Amy V.