Spades, Euchre, Spades & Social Stuff in Palatine. Message Board › Euchre Issues with Rules!

Euchre Issues with Rules!

Amy V
user 69042752
Palatine, IL
HI guys,
This email has been a long time coming! want everyone to know that when I took over this group I had only been playing Euchre less than a I depended on other more experienced players to help me out w/the rules! And most of what is on this web site has just been copied over, I have only updated a few items...please review the "about us" section for those updates...(which I will be making more soon).
It has been brought to my attention several times that we are not all on the same page w/the rules of this game. So over the next few days I am going to be reviewing rules of Euchre from several locations and will compare and compile a set of rules that we will all follow when we come to play Euchre!
I want everyone to remember when we gather together to play cards it should be fun and entertaining and it is a social event, so there will be times when the card playing may take a bit longer because people are enjoying their we all need to learn a little patience with each other and each of us needs to respect and appreciate everyone that takes time out of their schedules to play!
It's just a card game folks...and all we need is love... Please be watching for an email from me updating the House Rules of how we are all going to play Euchre!
Thanks guys and enjoy your Tuesday!
Amy V.