addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
Yo encuentro absurdo que algunas personas que quieren ser parte del grupo no quieren presentar una foto de ellos y prefieren presentar una foto del gato o del perro o otras cosas que no tienen sentido. Yo no estoy interesado en establecer comunication con su gato o su perro sino con usted como un ser humano.
This website asks people to provide a photo of themselves as a way of letting other members know who they are connecting with. I wonder what is wrong with people that instead include photos of dogs, cats, inanimate objects, strange 'artistic' drawings etc. On the other hand I have found that some people add a photo but add the same photo 5, 10 or even 15 times. Is that the image you want to present of yourself that you are not really a person that cares about the impression you give to others when you do not even show a real photo of yourself or if you did that you did not check your work in adding the photo so many times.
If you want to fly in a plane you have to buy a ticket, even if you want to go in a bus you need to buy a ticket too.
If you want to be part of a sporting team, you need to adhere to the rules of the game.
if you want to fulfil your democratic wish in Australia you need to enrol in the register. If you go outside without any clothes in Adelaide you will be arrested by the police.
If you turn up to a meeting with a paper bag over your head so nobody can see your face, most people will think you are weird and in my view the same applies to on-line interaction.