|Sent on:||Thursday, November 10, 2011 10:50 PM|
I know that it seems that I am constantly going from crisis to crisis.
I am very grateful for the help that many of us have given me in the past.
I am in some sense technically homeless.
A good friend of mine has been kind enough to keep me and my two cats in his home, but he can only do this until November 15th.
I must move on this coming Tuesday, November 15th.
You can help me if you can do any of the following, and I will be very grateful.
1. Help me move my belongings on Tuesday, November 15th. It would help us have less trips if you have a pick-up or a van, but there is nothing that cannot fit inside a car except my bed, so even if you only have a car it will still be helpful.
2. Shelter me for two weeks to a month.
3. Take care of my cats for two weeks to a month.
4. Store about 30 cardboard boxes, a small dresser, and a bed.
5. Even better, give me and my cats an indefinite home.
6. Know someone that can give me and my cats an indefinite home.
7. Know someone who needs a room, and would like to share half a house on 17th Av and 43rd St SE. It costs $700 a month, and I can only afford half of this.
I have some money, but it is not very much so I am hoping to do as much of this as possible for low cost or in exchange for good will.
I am vigourously attempting to solve some of these problems on my own, and it is possible that I will already have found a place by Tuesday, but I don't want to leave anything to chance.
My cellular telephone number is[masked]-4331.
I will be grateful for any help.
Yours humbly and sincerely,