addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh-Cary Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Tomorrow Meeting - Bring folding chairs.

Tomorrow Meeting - Bring folding chairs.

bcosta
Belen-Cotopaxi
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hello guys....  We are a nice big group for tomorrows meeting.

So I will suggest to bring your own folding chairs since we will be sitting outside, and the restaurant doesn't have enough chairs. 

Also, I want to do something different.  I would like for everybody to try to chat with everybody else. 
"To mingle"... like it is said in the USA.

Usually when you sit down to eat... that is it... you don't move from there for the rest of the event.  So, usually people get to talk only to the people from their left and they right.  This time, I would like for people to get to know each other.  Thing that this is a party... and you all are there to get to know each other.  Move, talk, move again. 

Ya nos vemos, Belen

-----------------

Hola todos.... Vamos a ser un grupo grande para la reunión de mañana.

Por lo que, yo sugiero que lleven sus propias sillas plegables, ya que nos vamos a sentar afuera, y el restaurante no tiene suficientes sillas.

También quiero hacer algo diferente.  Yo quisiera que todos traten de conversar entre ustedes. 
Yo quisiera que se mesclen. 

Usualmente cuando las personas se sientan a comer...  eso es todo...   ellos no se mueven de ese lugar por el resto del evento.  Así que, usualmente las personas solo llegan a hablar con las personas que están a su derecha o a su izquierda.   Esta vez, yo quisiera que las personas se lleguen a conocer entre si.  Piensen que están en una fiesta... y que ustedes están ahí para conocerse una a la otra.

Muévanse, hablen, y muévanse nuevamente.

Ya nos vemos, Belen