add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Raleigh-Cary Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Membership Contribution 2012

Membership Contribution 2012

Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hello guys.  This email is for the members that have not paid the membership contribution yet.  If you already have paid for the year of 2012, I want to thank you.

I hope you are enjoying all the events available to you.  We have 5 different organizers making regular events for you so you get to practice your Spanish.  We have had many events for medium to high level spanish.  From 2 or 3 months ago, we have started a meeting for begineers.  Also, we add information about activities in the area that are related to the Latino Community. 

I just wanted to remind you that there is a "Yearly Membership contribution" of $5 per year per member.  Please make sure to pay it "by the end of December 2012."

Please try to pay online and not in cash/check since it is really hard to keep track of cash transactions. 
Note that I pay taxes on all the money I receive, so cash and checks makes my accounting much more difficult.   

Note that I will use some of that money to donate to a couple of schools in Ecuador at Christmas time to “Help to stop – begging”.  We actually need $500.  So, if you would like to know more about the project and would like to donate more than your membership contribution of $5 to the project, please click in the link below.­

Thank you so much, and have a great weekend,