addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for beginners or intermediate spanish learners.

Looking for beginners or intermediate spanish learners.

Michael K.
user 10358560
Allen, TX
This is Michael Korrie the organizer of the Spanish Meet-up. I am looking for 3-5 beginners or intermediate Spanish learners who would like to participate in a focus group that would help them approach the task of learner Spanish. We would meet every week on line or in person and we would conduct this in English. There will be no cost to be a participant and we would focus on the following three goals:

1.) Coaching from me (Cert. spanish teacher, 20 yrs. speaking the language, Masters degree)

2.) Share with others from the group.

3.) Help me collect data for a book that I am writing.

Thank you very much, Please let me know if you need more information or are interested in becoming a participant. mjkorrie@yahoo.com