The Dallas-Plano Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › I need help with my Spanish II class

I need help with my Spanish II class

A former member
Post #: 57
Can anyone meet with me to practice? I live in the Irving area. My semester ends Dec 20 and I am really struggling this time around. I appreciate all the help and practice I can get.

gracias,

Marie

Please feel free to contact me via email, I look forward to hearing from you!
A former member
Post #: 1
Can anyone meet with me to practice? I live in the Irving area. My semester ends Dec 20 and I am really struggling this time around. I appreciate all the help and practice I can get.

gracias,

Marie

Please feel free to contact me via email, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Marie,

My name is Carlos.. I just joined the group. Have you found someone to help with your spanish yet?
What can you tell me about the group in Allen, I live in Mckinney so it would be closer to me. I would
at least like to check it out, either way I plan to go to Cafe Brazil on the 15th. If you still need a ride
and you don't think your car would make it maybe we could meet half way. I will leave that up to you.
Jill K.
user 11246085
Euless, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Marie,

My name is Jill, and I just joined. I'm planning to be at Cafe Brazil next week, so perhaps we will meet. I'd be happy to help you informally- I live in Euless. I'm not a native speaker, but did well in my college classes, have been practicing for 10 years, and taught some Spanish classes to foreigners living in Mexico. I worked as a certified English teacher there and did translations if you happen to know anyone who needs my professional services. Otherwise, I'm definitely looking to make new friends and continue practicing!

Good luck if you are still in school!

Take care.