The Brisbane Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Housemate wanted! Buscando companero/a de casa (Riding Rd, Balmoral)
Hi everyone, we are looking for a housemate to share our lovely 3-bedroom apartment in beautiful Balmoral! Live 5 mins walk from trendy Oxford St (Bulimba), only 15 mins from the city - Available now!
Hola a todos, estamos buscando un companero/a de casa para compartir nuestro lindo apartamento en Balmoral! Esta ubicado unos 5 minutos a pie del famoso Oxford St (Bulimba), y tan solo 15 minutes del centro ¡Disponible ya!
- medium-sized, unfurnished
- built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
- share bathroom with only one other
- 3-bed apartment in small (6 unit) complex
- Fully-furnished (fridge, washing machine, TV, lounge, dining table & chairs etc.)
- two bathrooms + extra toilet downstairs
- small outdoor patio
- plenty of off-street parking
- some storage space in garage
-12 mins drive to Fortitude Valley, 15 mins to City & West End
- bus stop across the road (230 bus to city)
- short walk to Oxford Street (cool shops, cafes, restaurants, Oxford 152 pub & cinema!)
- close to parks & Brisbane river
We are two females: a 30-yr-old social worker and a 31-yr-old ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. We are friendly, easy-going, clean, respectful & considerate. We have our own social lives & interests (travel, languages latin dancing, beach, camping etc) so are often out & about, but also enjoy sharing a “family” meal now & then :-) We sometimes have friends over for dinner and the occasional party etc but generally like to keep our home as a calm & peaceful refuge.
What we are looking for:
Our home is drama-free, so we are looking for a housemate who shares our values: happy, clean, respectful, considerate, and likes to communicate and resolve any household related issues. We are environmentally-friendly (recycling, turning off lights when not in use etc) so would prefer someone who is also conscious of these things. Looking for someone 26-36 years old, non-smoker & occasional/social drinker only please.
Rent = $150 per week (includes electricity) paid 2 weeks in advance by direct debit
Bond = 3 weeks rent, ie $450 (negotiable)
Internet – we both have our own USB internet stick, so it’s BYO (Bring Your Own) :-)