DM Spanish Conversation Group Message Board › Spanish group meeting

Spanish group meeting

A former member
Amigos,

I'm going to send this message in English so it's understood by everyone. Unfortunately, my schedule of classes this fall won't permit me to attend on Wednesday nights anymore. I have class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. These are the times that most people like to meet, so I'm not sure how much I will be able to participate. The current meeting time seems popular and the group has a lot of momentum right now, so I don't want to interrupt that by trying to schedule a new time. Besides that, I will likely be working a lot of nights this fall as well. I won't have a lot of time to be the organizer so hopefully someone will volunteer to take over that spot. There really aren't many responsibilities besides maintaining the website and some coordinating among members. I'll probably step down as the organizer in the next week or two.

I know this is bad timing because we had a lot of plans for the group, but there's not much I can do. I know not everyone in the group is signed up on the website, so those who do get this message please let the other members know that I won't be able to come on Wednesdays anymore.
A former member
Post #: 1
I just joined, and was wondering how long the meetings are...are they always on Wednesdays at 6?