DM Spanish Conversation Group Message Board › hola grupo!

hola grupo!

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello, I joined this group is for networking/resources/socializing etc. I am moving to Des Moines in July, I hope to meet the group as soon as I get everything settled. I will be in Des Moines in the middle of June for about 2 weeks looking for housing and childcare. I will be working in Beaverdale so would like to live and find childcare around there but am willing to live in a different area other than Beaverdale if I find the right babysitter, meaning, I want to find someone who I can trust, has experience, references etc.
The reason why I'm posting all of this is to see if someone knows of a childcare place/babysitter/nanny that they can recommend? I do not know anyone in Iowa, I am currently in MN. I will be working evenings/weekends. If you know someone that is interested in this please let me/them know! Any resources would be greatly appreciated! Again, I will be in Des Moines mid July so I could meet potential candidates then. My son is 4yrs old and he speaks Spanish mainly :)
Thank you for taking the time to read this, any info/links/resources will be greatly appreciated!