addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bolton Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Voy a España en septiembre

Voy a España en septiembre

A former member
Post #: 262
Tengo un problema: estaré viajando en España por ocho meses a partir de septiembre 2008. Normalmente pagaría el cargo de MeetUp a finales de noviembre, seis meses por adelantado. Y despues a finales de mayo.

I will be quite happy to continue as Organiser, and pay the fee due to MeetUp in November 2008, but I will not be here to collect the 50p's which I normally request for about 6 to 8 weeks after I make the payment, and which then ceases as soon as I have recouped the money I have paid.

Two options exist, I think:
(a) Someone else would volunteer to take over or
(b) I request everyone to pay £2 (two pounds) to me via PayPal, which could cover the whole year, depending. PayPal doesn't cost you anything, you simply give them my e-mail address and your credit or debit card number: it is perfectly safe. It would need everyone who intended to attend meetings to do this.

If no-one pays the fee to MeetUp.com, then the Group closes, which would be a great pity.

Please let me have your opinions. If anyone objects to using PayPal, they could transfer the £2 to my Bank a/ c which I would give details of at the time.

Moira smile