addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello all. I pray you are doing well. I have been super busy, but hopefully, I will return to the meetup soon. I am excited as to which Spanish version of the book, God Says I'm Beautiful, people will choose. Please vote if you haven't had a chance. Like I said before, your voice really does count.

Also, if you haven't had a chance, please check out my campaign Touch 25,000 Lives with $2. I am asking all those I know to support me in my effort to send 25,000 God Says I'm Beautiful wristbands to women and girls, who have suffered some injury, as they go through their recovery process. Three individuals hurt in Boston Marathon blast will receive wristbands this week. And, we are making preparation to send some to abused women in Ethiopia. Join my effort. $2 is all I'm asking. Click here: http://www.gofundme.c...­.

See you soon amigos! :)

P.S. I can now get God Says I'm Beautiful wristbands in Spanish. If you are interested, let me know.