addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Spanish Society Message Board › Ideas for my job search?

Ideas for my job search?

user 13880232
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone,

It was awesome to see some of you a few weeks back! I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to you in hopes of networking and getting any ideas you have pertaining to job search.

I'm looking for a new job doing something related to travel, healthcare, or education. My background is in education (I was a teacher), but my main goal now is to find a job that will allow me to interact with people and assist or advocate. My best asset is my inter-personal skills in both English and Spanish. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone! Hope you can get out and enjoy the sunshine today. :)