The Seattle Spanish Society Message Board › For those who want to see Pitbull live tomorrow........read this**********

For those who want to see Pitbull live tomorrow........read this**********

Marco G.
user 5319846
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 21
Dear friends,

Last Sunday, I attended Enrique Iglesias’ live concert at the Puyallup fair, which by the way was fantastic!! While at the main gate of the fair, I was given a 2X1 coupon for concert tickets, what a bad timing because I had already bought my pricey tickets crying; furthermore, while I was walking to the parking lot after the concert, I overheard a woman on the phone, saying she and her boyfriend got free tickets to the concert angry; so, these scenarios can be repeated tomorrow. It is true that tickets for Pitbull’s concert are way way cheaper than those of Enrique’s and they might be sold out; however, Enrique Iglesias is more popular than Pitbull.

In recap, If you want to see Pitbull and haven’t bought tickets yet, you might go to the fair and keep your fingers crossed to get a 2X1 coupon or a free ticket…. It happened the week before, It might happen again……tomorrow wink

Cheers!!

Marco