The Rochester Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Possible job ("gig") opportunity.

Possible job ("gig") opportunity.

Sameerah E.
Falconrei7
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 15
Hey Guys,
Here is an e-mail I received a couple of days ago and I just got to it. (Sorry) It looks like a job opportunity so I decided to post it here for anyone interested.

Dear Sameerah: I work for an audio production company in Roc called Markethold. We often need authentic Spanish voice talent to read for corporate training programs. Would you be willing to post a "gig" notice on your discussion page? We don't necessarily need "professionals", as long as they speak well and can help us with editing/translation if necessary.
Here is the process:
The voice talent visits our studio and does a demo read
The voice talent has the option of having their demo posted on the voice talent portion of our site (if approved by producer)
There is no charge for being posted and we will contact you if you are selected for a job
The voice talent is paid by word or page depending on the project
Although the read may only be a few seconds or minutes, we ask the talent to listen in during the editing session (one hour)
all our welcome to visit our site at:
www.markethold.com
Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Reagrds,
Jeanne Menafo
www.markethold.com