addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Spanish Films at Cleve Film Festival

Spanish Films at Cleve Film Festival

Norah
user 12691109
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
Dear All :

Hola a todos!

The Cleveland International Film Festival is from 3/19-3/30 in downtown Cleveland. 

There is a whole link dedicated to movies en español!:
http://www.clevelandf...­

Ok, they spelled español incorrectly in the link, but it's a nice try!

Here's what I've heard about interest. Please let me know if these work for you or what else you would like to do:
Matt would like to go to La Jaula de Oro on Thursday ,3/20, at 8pm. Someone else was interested in La Jaula and I am, too. 
Matt would like to go to Club Sandwich on Sunday, 3/23, at noon. I might be persuaded to go to that, too. 
Someone else is interested in Ariel, but didn't specify show times. 
Robert is interested in any of the showings of Marmato and She Wolf. 
I'm interested in All About The Feathers on Wednesday, 3/26, at 6:40pm. 
I'm also interested in Transfusión on Sunday, 3/23, at 4:45. 

http://www.clevelandf...­ for more information on the festival in general; like parking and costs.  

Please note that they recommend you buy tickets AHEAD of time AND that you arrive AT LEAST 20 minutes early to the theater (that means after having found parking). 

You can use code "CFI" to get $2 off. There is a service charge for ordering online (but you may save time and headache for going downtown to get tix). 

If you know others who might be interested, please feel free to share this with them. I will e-mail you more about specific films and also try to post it as an official meet-up. 

Cuídate bien,
Norah