Cleveland Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › Mi Pueblo on Lorain this Friday!

Mi Pueblo on Lorain this Friday!

Shaheen
user 6525014
Madrid, ES
Hey Everyone,

I'm sending out this e-mail because I was afraid some people might show up to the wrong location this Friday for the West Side Conversation Group Meetup.

For ONE WEEK ONLY -- Friday, June 18 --- we will be meeting at Mi Pueblo Taqueria at 12207 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH. We'll get a change of scenery for our Spanish conversation and can relax and have some Mexican food and drinks. If the idea is a hit, we could do it again in the future.

However, the plan for now is to resume meeting at Arabica Coffee House for all meetups after June 18.

Hopefully I will see many of you this Friday at Mi Pueblo! If you have any trouble getting there, feel free to call my cell phone: 216.870.0734 or e-mail me at samavati.2@osu.edu.

I apologize for not writing this message in Spanish; but that takes much more thought and I wanted to get this message out there ASAP!!

Saludos!
Shaheen