Cleveland Spanish Language Meetup Message Board › To clarify....

To clarify....

Shaheen
user 6525014
Madrid, ES
I should have been more clear in my last e-mail. I am of course only referring to the Friday meetings that regularly happen at Arabica Coffee House on the West Side. The Mi Pueblo special event will happen instead of our regular Friday meeting.

This change has NO IMPACT on the meetings that happen every Tuesday at Pheonix in Cleveland Heights. Those meetings continue every Tuesday with no change!

The Friday meetings got started about eight weeks ago in order to offer a more convenient option for those who live on the West Side.

However, people from all parts of town are of course welcome to join us at Mi Pueblo this Friday; and all other Fridays at Arabica.

I hope I'm not confusing anyone! Please go to the Meetup page for the full list of upcoming meetings and their locations!!

Shaheen

PS I apologize for having to send more than one e-mail! Hopefully this will be the last one for now :)