Important Message About Saturday's meetup group at Rancho Alegre, Jan. 21

From: Sharla
Sent on: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:28 AM

The weather forecast is currently calling for freezing rain and sleet Saturday morning.  I will be checking the weather forecast again tomorrow morning.  If the weather is as bad Saturday as they are predicting right now it will be, consider the Spanish group automatically canceled.  I don't want anyone driving on icy roads.  If any of you do go anyway when the roads are bad, please be extremely careful and consider it your own get together rather than an official meetup.

Muchas gracias,

Sharla

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy